Delivery Methods & Requirements
We want to ensure a fast delivery of goods for you. To assist us, please provide the following details with your order:
- a physical street address (not a post office box)
- a land-line phone number
- a mobile phone number
- your preferred method of delivery
Items are sent via one of the following methods within Australia:
- Express Post (delivery generally within 2 days)
- Courier (delivery generally within 2 days)
- Registered Post (delivery generally within 5 days)
Please note that an authorised signatory needs to be at the delivery address to sign for and collect the goods. Photo identification may be requested. If a customer is not at the address at the time of delivery, he/she is responsible for follow up and possible re-shipping costs.
Please contact us if you require:
- a quote for delivery outside Australia
- delivery by a certain time - we'll do our best to meet your deadline.
Items sent via registered post will be insured for their replacement value by The Sydney Clock Company.
Items sent via courier or express post are not insured by The Sydney Clock Company. However insurance can be arranged upon your request for an additional charge.
Proof of Delivery
Should you require proof of delivery at any time, please call us on 02 4861 7265 or email: email@example.com and we will fax you a copy.
Excellent Service and Fast Delivery Guarantee
When you place an order, you will receive a 'confirmation of order' email and regular updates on the status of your order.
Please note: Not every item for sale on this site is carried as permanent stock - some products are ordered in as required. For this reason some items may take longer to be delivered.