1. “We are very happy with our outdoor clock which is very visible from all parts of the club, and easy to install and adjust.”
Ken Barton - General Manager, Geelong Lawn Tennis Club
2. “I just wanted to let you know that our clock has arrived " safe and sound" and that it looks great!!!......Thank you for your patience in waiting for our logo, I very much appreciate it. It will be great for our school captains to hold it up on Presentation Day and officially hand it over to our Principal as their parting gift to the school. In the new year we will hang it in the quadrangle.
Matilda Dabusti – Assistant Principal, Bungendore Public School
3. “The clock is fantastic. Highly visible - even from a distance. Keeping great time and receives many positive comments.”
Lisa Butterfield - Assistant Principal, Helensburgh Public School
4. “A HUGE thank you for this most incredible clock I have seen for an outdoor setting. I am thrilled, St Matthew’s is thrilled and so is Manly Village Public School. Thanks Matthew for your quick turn around and talent.”
Ingrid Gibbons – St Matthew’s Anglican Church, Manly
5. "Just wanted to let you know that the Warmink mantle clock that you repaired for us is running really well and keeping good time. My wife is especially pleased because she can remember her Mother and Father having it serviced and repaired, but it never seemed to run as well as it is now."
Philip Scott - client
6. "The Clock has arrived. Many thanks for your most efficient service."
John Howard OAM - client
7. "Our outdoor clock is a most useful addition to Bowral Public School. The clock is easy to read and is perfect for its outdoor position. We hope to purchase another clock for our school sometime in the future."
Wendy Buckley - Principal, Bowral Public School
8. "The clocks are going great. They have withstood several barrages from an irate child with a basketball which proves how tough they are !"
Paul Luxton - Principal, Northampton District High School
9. "We have had an outdoor clock from the Sydney Clock Company at the Preschool for several years now. It withstands all weather conditions (heat, cold, frost and rain) without fogging up and never skips a beat. Matthew and Jane run a wonderful business, being so helpful and friendly in their approach to customers. I would recommend Matthew's clocks to anyone who wants an easy-to-read, modern clock that keeps perfect time !"
Pauline Iacono - Director, Mittagong Preschool Kindergarten Inc.
10. "Thanks so much for the clock. It arrived last week. Absolutely awesome!"
Amanda Tong - Year 10 Coordinator, Quakers Hill High School
11. "Thank you so much for your efficiency and professionalism."
Sharon Davis - Alexandra Hills State High School
12. "I just wanted to say a big thank you for the great job you did on the school clock!
Looks great! Thank you so much for your prompt delivery and great customer service!"
Bonnie Lear - Jamistown Public School
13. "The sputniks arrived all safe and well yesterday and the initial reaction has been very positive. Thank you for your assistance with this, the whole process worked very smoothly and I hope to be able to order more from you on an ongoing basis."
Julia Ewing - Membership Services, Tec
14. "We received the clock (820mm) yesterday and it looks great. Thanks for all your work."
Claire Gasper - Geraldton Grammar School, WA
15. "It has been a pleasure to be shopping with you- you have done everything that you said you would do and I appreciate that type of integrity. All the best for a prosperous day tomorrow and every day after that!"
Kerry Lee - client
16. "I just wanted to say thank you so much for organising that clock so quickly for us. I personally have yet to see it, but the principal has informed me that it looks great, the children have already wrapped it ready to present to the school. Thank you once again, and I look forward to seeing it up in the school grounds."
Lisa Biasucci - St. Bernadette’s, Castle Hill
17. "The weather station arrived on Friday - my thanks to you - I had a very quick peek at it and must say it is beautiful - and larger than expected. It really has been a pleasure dealing with you and I hope I have the opportunity to do so again in the near future."
Michael Skeels, Queensland Rail
18. "Our beautiful new clock looks amazing and we have had lots of comments. Thank you once again for holding your competition - we are very proud owners of our new clock."
Anne Craig - Willans Hill School, Wagga Wagga
19. "our Schatz ship's clock went back onto its place yesterday and I wound it last night, and it's been an absolute delight to hear it chiming again every half hour - something we haven't heard for years and have really missed. Thanks again for getting it back into working order, it's great.
Veronica Kelly - client
20."Your assistance and help throughout this (purchase) has been amazing. I will definitely recommend your services to others."
Laura Glass - Nespresso, North Sydney
21. " Again, thank you for fixing our clock in the the estimated timeframe and as per quote. You have made a lot of family members all around the world very happy that the grand old clock is working again after some 50 years in retirement. - primarily dur to our inability of finding someone with expertise to fix it."
Mark deCruz - client
22. "Our school clock arrived and was presented by the Year 6 captains at our Presentation Assembly yesterday. Thank you so much for your prompt action, it was great for all of the students to see."
Kelly Jordan - Deputy Principal, Tacking Point Public School.
23. "It is amazing - I am so happy with it - absolutely perfect !....I cannot thank you enough - your help was above and beyond any customer service I have dealt with."
Vanessa Moussa - client
24. "We opened the clock today and were all very pleased with the clock and plaque. Many thanks for the great service!"
Janet Heberden - Barker College, Sydney